Wednesday, April 28, 2010

X marks the spot

X marks the spot, so of course we had to have a treasure hunt. This book is really cute about finding friendship as the treasure.
The Pirate Treasure Hunt is what I based our treasure hunt on, it is really a cute book! It starts off by saying: "Wanted pirates, No experience or bath needed."
We had a pirate map with X marking the spot just like the book.

Here we are looking for our first clue

The lagoon


Then we had to find the jungle

And the snake pit
(They were brave and touched it, too!)

Next we found the cliffs.

Hmmm, where does the map say to go next?

Then, (just like in the book) there was a mouse that scared everyone and they had to run backwards through everything, back to the cliff, the snake pit, the jungle, the lagoon, and back to the boat to be able to find the treasure chest.


I think I see it!

Is it back here?


Here it is, What is inside?

Ahhhhh, the best kind of treasures...
Chocolate coins!







No comments:

Post a Comment