Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A is for...

Alligators!
We talked about alligators,
I read to them a true story about alligators.
We learned that they
DON'T
live in Washington, they only live in the southern states and in China.
(and of course... zoos)
We also read a fun book
It was about an alligator that came into a house and scared the children &
then the children scared it away.
Here they are working on their "A" for alligator.





I gave each of the kids a couple of "flexa fun bendable sticks"
(I am told that they are other wise known as benda roos on the t.v. commercial)
They stick to the wall and then come right off. They are very fun to play with!
They made their own "A"s on the wall.







It was so nice outside today..
and who knows how much of that we'll have this year,
so we skipped our airplane craft and went outside to play.
They pretended to be airplanes & astronauts.






No comments:

Post a Comment