Sunday, December 26, 2010

I is for Ice

Mother Nature provided the perfect weather for a lesson on I is for Ice in November. We experienced a lot of frozen water falling from the sky and a few days off preschool because of the white stuff. It was still exciting when it began to "snow" in preschool. Plus, you could throw this snow at your friends and even your teachers.








We talked about our favorite flavors of ice cream and then colored our own stacked ice cream cone. I loved how creative the children got as they colored each scoop. They described to us exactly what flavor was in it.

Our second craft was icicles to hang on the Christmas tree. We did this craft last year as well. It is fun to do a craft a second time to see how much they have grown. This year they could sort the beads according to size and follow directions much better. They are all growing up so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment