
Then we had them put their hands on their tummies while I cut them in half.
Next they got to smell them, they smelled good!
Next I showed them how to squeeze the lemon and they each got to squeeze half of a lemon.
As you can see, it was hard work. :)


We're getting quite a bit of juice, now and Miss Marie's house was smelling good!
Squeeze!
Then I poured a very tiny bit in each of their cups and let them taste it if they wanted. This is where Marie and I were cracking up because we only gave them a tiny bit and told them they didn't have to try it if they didn't want to, but all of them wanted to try it and NO One said it tasted gross, they all made these funny faces and said something to the effect of , Yeah, it tastes good, it's yummy! It was hilarious!





No comments:
Post a Comment