
We read this really silly story today. Farmer Brown's cows find a typewriter in the barn they start making demands, and go on strike when the farmer refuses to give them what they want.
When I read this story, I asked my husband Ray to go look in the attic to find my old typewriter, he found it, and it was a huge hit! It was so fun to watch them. They were amazed by it. (Yes, it made me feel old, :]) It had no ribbon in it, but it made a wonderful clicking noise! (My 10 year old son was amazed by it, too. He wanted to know how you got messages from other people and when I told him you didn't he wondered what the purpose of it was?!)
Here are some things they said about it:
"It's magic!"
"I'm a good clicker!"
"I've never seen one of those!"

We also sang "Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle"



You guys rock!! The kiddos look like they are having a blast!
ReplyDelete